Sunday, April 27, 2008

I Got a New Phone!


Woo hoo...Finally!

I've been wanting to get a new phone for a while, but haven't had the $ to do so.
Well, I dropped my phone on the kitchen floor last Sunday and the screen display went kaput. Finally, a good reason to research and get a new phone immediately!

So, after work, I decided on the MotoKrzr. According to Sprint.com, it was free after I send in for the rebate so what the heck?

It has so many new features, all which I never really had before with my Nextel. It has Sprint TV, Radio, GPS, Camera, Internet, etc., etc. I ended up switching my plan to the new Simply Everything Plan too. For just $99/mo. I get unlimited calls and texts, as well as being able to surf and do all that other fun stuff included.

So, what are you waiting for? LOL...Call me or text me! :)

No comments: