Sunday, March 29, 2009

Not Even Sure Where To Start

I know I said I would be better about more frequent blogs, but I just can't do it...LOL. Well, it's been since November since my last post and there has been a lot happen. So much, that I'm not even sure that I should attempt to re-cap. I think that most of y'all are a friend of mine on Facebook, so you probably know all that has happened and seen the pics. LOL

I'm sitting here at my house right now, playing on my brand new computer...Thanks Daddy! It is so awesome and lightning fast, compared to my old one at least. Here's my new computer:

It's finally sunny outside. It has rained here almost non-stop for the last four days. I felt like I was back in Seattle, like I was a year ago this weekend. But the sun has finally come out and I'm going to get out of the house.



I'm going to head up to Motown now to visit with Dirt and Kash-man. In two weeks, my niece turns one! I can't believe how fast time is flying and how big all my little kiddos are getting. Come October, I'm adding two more babies to the brood. Congratulations to Jacquelyn and Ashley on their upcoming additions!


Can't promise you another post soon, but I'll try.


No comments: