Thursday, February 7, 2008

First Post


So, here I am posting my first blog on blogspot. Soley because Becky made me do it. That is what she had said. She'll get that. I used to post a blog on Myspace but was so slack in posting them, I quit and deleted them all sooooooooooo I told Becky she would be the only one reading this, but we shall see. I might send it out should it be a good blog posting...ha ha!


I don't even know what you're supposed to blog about....Here was my day. I woke up to the sound of damn barking dogs two houses down from me. I swear I wanted to strangle them. It was my first day to sleep in this week and they woke me up around 8ish. I want to take some muzzles over and leave them on the front porch. They bark all the damn time....stupid dogs!


Ate a piece of leftover beer bread from Rachelle's "Surprise Party." Played on the computer all day, talked to Becky online, talked to Carrie on the phone, received my Silpada jewelry which made me soooooooooooooo happy, ate lunch (shrimp, yummy!), took a nippity nap, got up, talked to Becky more online, talked to Carrie more on the phone, took a shower, talked to B-Team on the phone, went to dinner, came home, talked to Carrie on the phone and now Becky, while watching tv, ate some Chocolate ice cream and thinking of bed soon! This blogging stuff is exhausting....


Tomorrow, I know I NEED to go to the gym. I'll get my other Silpada order and my starter kit in, then dinner with Carebear...that's about all.


Ok, Becky....you FOOL, get off my back about blogging! :)


Love you, mean it!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm reading too! =)